This incredibly versatile fair trade bowl can transform any wall when paired with other bowls, plates, or discs for a vibrant and composed feel. It is also a perfect accent for organization on a bookshelf or as a catch all on a nightstand. A hand-stitched loop is on the back of each basket so you can instantly enjoy this piece of ready to hang wall art. Although it is small, it’s function and uniqueness is mighty!
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across rural Rwanda where sisal fibers are wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman over the course of several days in her home in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Approximately 6” D x 2” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Handmade in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall decor
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
- After serving bread or other dried foods, turn the product upside down then shake and tap to release crumbs
exchange or store credit with receipt on full priced items within 14 days of purchase
all items must be in the condition you received them with all hang tags attached and in the original box. Abused, broken, used, washed or damaged items may not be returned.
Items exempt from returns or exchanges include: gift cards, workshops, some health & personal care items, perishable goods (food, beverages, plants, etc.), sale items, custom-made and special order items.